I have no idea what I even want to say. I’m in such a wonderful mood, but there are so many thoughts and feelings swirling in my mind. So I am just going to list all of the positive things about today because sometimes you just need to do that.
- It started snowing this morning. Cue me dancing and jumping up and down on camera in the middle of rush. It was cute I swear.
- There has been so little light pollution and clouds at night that every time I look I can instantly see my little dipper. It’s like my eyes are drawn to that one spot regardless of everything else going on up there or the time of night.
- I had my thoughts and feelings validated.
- My dog cooperated long enough for me to get a picture of her in cat ears
- I realized how valuable of a human I am
- I found many memories that I thought had long since been lost
- I have an amazing family and extended support system
- I found hope
- I found excitement and joy
- I reconnected with another long-lost friend
- It’s finally cold outside
- I have 4 days off this week, FOUR DAYS OFF-what ever will I do?
- There is something to be said for a lettuce wrap that only contains cheddar cheese and pepperoni, good strawberries and a crab salsa–MIND BLOWN
- I am loved
- I am still alive;
I have another piece that I will be posting sometime either tonight or Wednesday. It won’t be as fun of a piece, but its healing and well sometimes growth and to get better it’s often painful. Until then, sleep soundly, have kind dreams and don’t let the bed bugs bite.